Wednesday, August 5, 2009

My Favourite TV-Show ^^



Smallville Season 9 begins with new episodes on September 25....^^




Dawn Ostroff Says Smallville Could Live Past Season 9
The CW's Entertainment President Dawn Ostroff today spoke with the media at the Television Critics Association Summer Press Tour in Pasadena, California, and offered a shiny broadcast for the show's future.

"I hope it's not the last season," she said. "I think the producers have done a great job coming up with really good storylines this year, but I do think the show still has a lot of life left to it."

Regarding the show's Friday-night move, she says "this is the first year we're actually migrating all of our viewers to Friday night. We felt the best way to open up Friday night was with a big established hit like Smallville."

Ostroff does not know if Michael Rosenbaum will be returning to the show this year. "I wouldn't rule it out, but I don't know if it will happen this season," she said. "I don't know if we really actually had a conversation with Michael, but I think the idea was to keep the character alive and make his presence really felt." (Clearly she hasn't seen "Requiem.")


Smallville news/spoiler site :
http://www.kryptonsite.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment